AllotMe’s Extortion Policy
Reviews are a way for AllotMe Greenfingers and hosts to share their experiences with the community. Any attempt to use reviews or review responses to force a user to do something they aren’t obligated to do is a misuse of reviews, and we don’t allow it. (Find out more about how reviews work.)
This policy applies to situations including, but not limited to:
• Greenfingers threatening to use reviews or ratings in an attempt to force a host to provide refunds, additional compensation, or a reciprocal positive review.
• Hosts requiring a Greenfinger to leave a positive review or rating, or to revise a review in exchange for a partial or full refund, or reciprocal review. Hosts also can’t offer a free or discounted stay in exchange for a Greenfinger revising an existing review.
Hosts asking a Greenfinger to take specific actions related to a review in exchange for a resolution to a dispute between the parties.
This policy does not prohibit:
• A Greenfinger from contacting a host with a problem prior to leaving a review.
• A host from asking a Greenfinger to leave an honest positive review or rating reflecting a positive experience.
• A host or Greenfinger from revising a review within the time constraints for revision.
Hosts and Greenfingers cannot edit reviews after they are published.
By posting a review, you agree to follow all AllotMe guidelines and policies, including the Extortion Policy, which AllotMe may enforce at our sole discretion. Failure to do so may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your AllotMe account.
If you think you've experienced extortion, please contact us.